downthetubes is undergoing some main site refurbishment...

This blog is no longer being updated

The downthetubes news blog was assimilated into our main site back in 2013.

Hop over to www.downthetubes.net for other British comics news, comic creating guides, interviews and much more!

Saturday 18 November 2006

All Change!

Over on the main site, I've just uploaded a cleaner 'new look' which affects all my pages. Let me know what you think, and if it's causing an display issues. Thanks!

Some pages are still in the old design but will be updated shortly.I'm aware of some issues where ads are appearing over images on the strip pages -- if anyone can advise how to correct this I'd be very grateful. I'm just starting out with CSS style sheets...

No comments:

Latest News on downthetubes.net

Contact downthetubes

• Got a British Comics News Story? E-mail downthetubes!

• Publishers: please contact for information on where to post review copies and other materials: editor@downthetubes.net

Click here to subscribe to our RSS NewsFeed

Powered by  FeedBurner